- Seal your wefts. This ensures longevity of your hair extensions.
- Co-washing your bundles. Keep your hair clean by washing it once or twice in lukewarm water.
- Try to avoid shampoos that have sulfates and alcohol in them.
- Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb starting from the ends.
- Rinse hair and let air dry.
- NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR!
- CO-WASH YOUR HAIR AT LEAST ONE TIME A WEEK.
Wrap your hair every night with a silk scarf or bonnet.
Always use a heat protestant spray before applying any hot tools to your hair.
- Don't cut your wefts This causes shedding and thinning of the hair.
- Don't sew through your wefts as this also weakens the hair and causes it to shed also.
Bleaching your knots definitely makes the hair look more realistic, but you are also actually destroying the bonds/knots.
Scratching or excessive brushing will ruin your closure/frontal piece.
Plucking your frontal definitely makes it look more realistic
There is no set lifespan on hair. It's all up to how well you take care of your hair.